All material found in the pages of this Website is protected under the copyright laws of India. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics, or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade names, trademarks, or service marks of White Musk Resort.
THE WAYS YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By making a reservation or by using White Musk Resort services.
By registering on the White Musk Resort website, or filling a form on our website..
By providing the information to us by participating in a marketing initiative.
By reaching out to us at either of our official contact numbers.
By visiting our website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
By approaching us, or making an inquiry with us, or reserving with us, we require certain information from you. This information usually includes your name, gender, identity card or details, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, payment method, IP address, device type, or the like. It may also include if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding the delivery of your services such as type of room, type of bed, and the like.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To establish and maintain a responsible relationship with you and to provide ongoing services, time-sensitive offers, and updates about White Musk Resort.
2. To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better.
3. To develop, enhance, market, or provide products and services.
4. To manage and develop our business and operations and plan future growth.
5. To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
6. To reach out to you in case of a circumstance concerning you.
7. To safeguard our property, employees, and all stakeholders of White Musk Resort.
8. White Musk Resort may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about White Musk Resort services and those of select & relevant third parties. Your information will not be given to these third parties but rather the offer of the third party will be provided to us which will manage the distribution.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
We disclose personal information only in these limited circumstances:
1. We may disclose a guest’s personal information to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of White Musk Resort, is seeking the information as an agent of the guest – for example, a travel agent who is booking a reservation on behalf of the guest.
2. Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if in the reasonable judgment of White Musk Resort it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property that could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority. Any such disclosure of a guest’s personal information by White Musk Resort to a third party will be made only on a confidential basis conditioned upon the information being used only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
1. We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent.
2. We will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
3. We will take appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties.
4. We will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY
We may arrange filming of our property from time to time. The content can be captured by us or by a third party. We request you refrain from using the same space as the ongoing shoot if you do not wish to be captured on camera.